"Arkanoid, due to it's addicting
gameplay, is up there with Tetris as the most popular
puzzle-game style. It is therefore a nice surprise when a clone comes
that has made a true effort to lift itself above the rest. Warkanoid II
is one such clone."
A1 Yippee Software Reviews.
Here are some reasons why you might choose
1st Go Warkanoid II: WildLife when you want to spend some free minutes
- Its graphics and visual effects. No more plain colored rectangles
- it's time for truly nice and addicting images. Just visit Screenshots
page to take an impression of what I'm talking about.
- Its smooth controls. You can use keyboard, mouse and joystick to control
your paddle in a most convenient way.
- Its music and sound effects. Enjoy tens of specially composed tracks
varying from classical arcade arrangements to modern WildLife-styled
- "Handmade" themed levels. This is not an another set of
strange patterns made of bricks - every level in WildLife game theme
is an unique picture completely dissimilar to another ones.
- About 40 different power-ups, 7 weapon upgrades, one special weapon,
tens of enemies (each with its unique behavior) and much more things
change the situation every second so you haven't got a chance to be
bored of the game.
- Ability to save and load games. You don't need to start the game over
and over when you have bad luck.
- Three levels of difficulty - a comfortable play for anyone from newbie
to arcade ace.
- Worldwide Hall Of Fame. It's as easy as one-two-three to let the whole
world know about your achievements. You gain a great score, Warkanoid
does the rest.
Rated "E" by ESRB
1st Go Warkanoid II: WildLife has been rated by
the biggest independent content rating organization - ESRB
(Entertainment Software Rating Board). "E", or "Everyone"
rating means that the game may be suitable for persons ages six
and older, and it will appeal to people of many ages and tastes.